Thursday, January 28, 2010

Psoriasis And Lymph Nodes Hard Painless Fixed Lymph Nodes?

Hard painless fixed lymph nodes? - psoriasis and lymph nodes

I had swollen lymph nodes in the lower neck, the painful and difficult, but not 6 or 7 months. 2 months ago, I have 3 more in the neck, the fixed and I know that one of them grew up together, but they all grow very slowly. My question is whether there is a strong possibility that it is cancer or more than anything else ... I'm 21 and I have psoriasis on the scalp and I have MS and I can not really say whether I have symptoms of cancer, because I am almost always very tired, and I was itching at the neck, but I do not know whether to spread my psoriasis? I also have many other symptoms, but I tend to think that my September could be what caused my glands?

3 comments:

neetu said...

Psoriasis is a disease of the skin and lymph nodes may get larger in this condition. These glands are reactive (benign), and is usually not permanent and fixed.

The description of the lymph nodes showing serious diseases such as lymphoma or metastatic cancer, etc. Normally, these two conditions are met in adults. But he is no exception, and can occur in any age group.

You should consult your doctor as soon as possible. If a biopsy and other blood tests to confirm the diagnosis. Good luck.

nickle said...

Hard, painless lymph nodes is attached not a good sign. Especially when one has grown from them. You should immediately consult (a doctor and know tomorrow) and with certainty. The earlier you and treated, the better the prognosis. Good luck!

RN

Shana B said...

I would be very concerned about the lymph nodes - you must keep your health. It will take months, you must go to the doctor. If it is cancer after prior find the best.

Post a Comment